This is your one stop for everything you need to present during the HYDRO+ Series. Here you can find your social graphics, templates, deadlines, tips, and FAQs.
- Speaker photo, short bio and company logo are due Wednesday, June 2nd.
- Draft of presentation is due Friday, June 4th.
- Platform training for speakers will be held Friday, June 4th. Each session will have its own specific training session with our webcast managers to learn the platform and feel comfortable. All speakers should try to be on the same training call as the rest of the presenters in their session.
- Final presentation is due Monday June 14th.
As a reminder, HYDRO+ Series will be Thursday, June 17th.
- Platform training– Each session will have platform training with one of our webcast managers. We prefer that all speakers for that session are present. You will be sent a calendar invitation from one of our webcast managers. In the outlook invite, there will be a specific zoom link to use for the training.
Live session– You will be sent a calendar invitation from one of our webcast managers.
- Click on Zoom link in outlook calendar invite. You must use your specific link as each person in the session has a different, specific link.
- Make sure your camera is on. Our webcast manager will check your camera and microphone to make sure the audience can see and hear you.
- Pay close attention to the Zoom chat box. The webcast manager will let you know when to unmute yourself and other helpful tips.
- Make sure you are on mute if you are not currently presenting to avoid background noise.
- To share your PowerPoint presentation, click the green “share screen” button. Make sure your presentation is in full screen presentation mode.
- Questions will come in through the Q&A feature in Zoom. Click on the Q&A button to view questions submitted by the audience. These questions will not be public to the audience until someone clicks “answer live” and then “done.”
- Once the session is over, the Zoom meeting will disappear.
- Your session will be made on-demand within 24 hours of the live session.